Make a change in 2020
It’s almost that time of year again. We will say goodbye to the old year and “ring in” the new. It’s also a great time to evaluate how your year has been.
- Are you happy with how 2109 has gone?
- Do feel you accomplished something?
- Were you able to give generously of your time or finances to causes you believe in?
- Will you look back on this year and think, “2019 was a fantastic year!”?
- Is there more you wish you would have done?
- Any regrets?
- Are you looking ahead to the new year with excitement?
- Is it time you made a change?
Many people make New Year resolutions. Some do it because it’s a tradition, others because they realize they need to change some aspect of their life. I learned, a long time ago, that keeping a resolution can be difficult. I stopped working on my resolution, usually by March. I don’t even bother to make them“ anymore. I also learned that you don’t have to wait until January 1st to decide to take your life in a new, more positive and joyful, direction. You can make the decision to change at any point in time.
Some people feel stuck, like things will never change. If this is you, or someone you know, please hear me…
You are not stuck. You can make changes that will allow you to move positively forward.
Here are a few suggestions:
- Recognize the need for a change
- Have a plan
- Set a goal
- Make the commitment
- Be okay with setbacks
- Tweak the plan and start again
- Seek wise counsel
- Have an accountability partner
Jim and I are both coaches. We don’t self-promote often because, well, it’s who we are, it’s part of our nature. We are helpers. If you find you want to make a change and are struggling with making it happen. Drop us an email. Let’s connect.
We wish you the greatest success in the new year. Claim the promise of an abundant life.