20 Tips for Less Stress
I just discovered a bunch of folks signed up for our eNewsletter but, due to a change in the email management system, they did not receive Pam’s Top 20 Tips for Less Stress & More Time.
So, I’m going to post it here and put the link into the eNewsletter I’m sending out today.
You lucky ducks get to read it, too! Grin.
Pam’s Top 20 Tips for Less Stress & More Time
For more information check out our web site at … www.newdirectionlifecoaching.com
• You are human, you are not perfect, you cannot be all things to all people – Learn to say NO.
• We were designed for stress, short periods of it, our bodies are not made to withstand constant stress.
• We can’t eliminate stress, but we can manage it.
• You must get enough REM sleep to allow your body to recover for one days stress & be ready for the next day. Eight hours of sleep is optimal.
• Physical exercise is a great way to relieve stress.
• Find a system that works for you, drawers, shelves, closets, whatever you will find easiest to use.
• Determine a place for something and put it back in the same place every time.
• Decide on your outfit the night before.
• Write things down, in a schedule book or on a calendar.
• Use a watch with an alarm, to keep from losing track of time.
• Many children spell love T-I-M-E, make it quality and quantity.
• Be consistent.
• Discipline with consequences, not punishment.
• Tone of voice makes a difference.
• Listen and communicate.
• You are not stuck, you can decide to make a change.
• You become a product of your environment so hang around with positive people.
• It may not be your fault, but if it is step up and claim it.
• Find a responsible, trustworthy person to talk to if/when you need to vent.
• You can have a wonderful future.